Rigid uPVC pipe Machine Operator- 1/3/2013
Experience Needed : 0 - Location : Kaithal- Haryana (india)
Operation and maintenance of Pipe extrusion plant
Manufacturing and quality control of uPVC Pipes
Quality Control Enginner for Adhesive Tapes- 11/5/2012
Experience Needed : 2 - Location : Ras al Khaima
1) Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
2) Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
3) Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
4) Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
5) Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
6) Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
7) May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
8) May manage quality control program (ISO).
Production Manager- 8/11/2012
Experience Needed : 12 - Location : Savli, Vadodara, Gujarat
Managing the day to day production operations for lines within EHS and Quality Standards of the company in accordance with Production program 24 hours, 6 days a week.
Increasing overall plant efficiency and productivity by ensuring smooth continuity of production to agreed targets
Organising and Training technicians and operators to operate the production machinery and all auxiliary equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
Organising necessary raw materials from warehouse
Partnering with maintenance department to ensure all producing equipments are maintained in an operational and safe state for continuous operations
Striving to optimise process conditions and reducing wastage
Developing a high performing and motivated team
Team building and liaisioning with other departments like Laboratory, Quality, Technical etc.
Ensuring all relevant documentation is checked and completed
Coordinating manpower by reporting absences and organizing coverage
Trouble shooting to ensure product meets specification
Reducing manufacturing costs by recommending more efficient technologies and processing aides.
Carrying out relevant risk assessments.
Other reasonable responsibilities for smooth operations of the plant
Experience Needed : 8 - Location : Daman
Experienced Person who can run PVC Extrusion Machines and with an experience of 8-10 years minimum
Senior Engineer Composites- 5/8/2012
Experience Needed : 5 - Location : Leuven, Belgium
(Fix job, full time, Leuven, Belgium)
Sirris is the collective centre of the Belgian technological industry. They help companies in the implementation of technological innovations, enabling them to strengthen their competitive position over the long-term. Their experts visit companies on site, offer them technological advice, launch innovation paths, and provide guidance until they reach the implementation phase. It is their aim to find concrete solutions to the real challenges facing Belgian entrepreneurs.
The Sirris Leuven Composites Application Lab (SLC) is an initiative of Sirris and the University of Louvain as to development and use of composite materials. The SLC makes sure that scientific materials knowhow is translated into concrete end-products and offers businesses scientific advice and practical information on them. This expertise-lab stimulates innovative use of composite materials.
As senior engineer you are partly responsible for introducing technological innovations in the area of composites within the SLC Lab.
You give shape to new, challenging industrial composite projects:
You are actively involved in drawing up the customer proposal at the beginning of a client enquiry or contact.
You are responsible for the design, execution and delivery.
You report to the customer on the project progress and project results.
You are a driving force in the search for and initiation of exciting composite R&D projects:
Starting from a thorough insight into the composites industry and the state of the art, you give shape to R&D projects and ensure rapid execution of them.
You report on a regular basis on the project progress and research results to all stakeholders in the research.
You ensure optimum dissemination of the expertise within the SLC team to the industry:
You possess and maintain state of the art expertise in the domain of composites and are seeking recognition as a senior expert in this domain, as well as building a strong network.
You are familiar with the technological challenges in the field of composites within the technology industry.
You disseminate and communicate your state of the art expertise in the domain of composites (via regular articles in magazines, via scientific publications and presentations at events).
Master or PhD in engineering sciences or equivalent through experience
You have built up state of the art expertise in the domain of composite materials
Language skills: excellent English
Experience in setting up alliances would be useful. You possess the persuasive power necessary to involve partners in projects
You have experience in setting up projects based on your own expertise
You are an initiator, a driver
You are innovation-driven and focus on applications
You have the contact skills to establish relationships with various partners in industry and research based on your expert profile
Working at Sirris means working on innovation projects at Belgian companies, acquiring knowledge and experience with the most advanced technologies, and achieving breakthroughs through collaboration with research partners and interesting companies.
As a member of the SLC team, you work in the office in Heverlee with regular assignments to their other operations, partners and customers across Belgium.
They provide a market-compatible salary accompanied by a very interesting package of fringe benefits. Sirris offers a working environment where flexibility is central. But above all, Sirris invests in its people. Personal development and opportunities to dare & do are top priorities there.
You can recognize yourself in this profile ?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your CV,
mentioning reference number 911 at: email@example.com
QA lab officer- 4/17/2012
Experience Needed : 5 - Location : Vadodara
Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager-Production- 4/10/2012
Experience Needed : 9 - Location : Nairobi
-Trouble shooting of day to day Machine and Production -processing problems.
-Mold change activities.
Production supervisor- 3/19/2012
Experience Needed : 7 - Location : Dubai
Supervise all aspects of production, including but not limited to compound formulation as per application, processing thru compression and extrusion moulding, control quality, maintain machinery, stocks, etc.
maintenance manager- 1/23/2012
Experience Needed : 10 - Location : haridwar
should have a thorough knowledge of electrical and mechanical of inection moulding and blow moulding for pet along with all auxalliries like chiller,cooling tower,compressor.
Factory Supervisor- 10/5/2011
Experience Needed : 5 - Location : Nigeia
- General administration ,
- Maintainance plan and optimization of Machines
- Production planning, Supervision , Execution,
- Customer Relationship, Human management,
- Formulation of various PE Raw material planning.
- Cost control ,
- Knowledge on High speed bag making machines, blown film extruders, Roto / Flexo printing and PET Blow and injection blow molding.
- Formulation of various PE Blends and raw materials
- Forecast of market and introduction of new products and market.
- Installation and planning o new machines for expansions
41 - 50 of 168 Jobs
Scroll Through More Jobs
Pages: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ]